Students under my supervision
- Carlos Andres Perez-Ramirez – Thesis: Monitoring and Semi-Active vibration control of civil strcutures using FPGAs.
- Alejandro Moreno-Gomez – Thesis: Detection, Location and Quatification of damages in civil structures in real-time.
- Sergio Martinez-de-Jesus -Thesis: MUSIC-EWT-based methodology for modal parameters estimation of a 4-storey steel frame structure (In progress).
- Francisco Perez-Macias– Thesis: Chaos teory-based methodology for detecting damages in truss structures (In progress)
- Diego Pacheco-Ortega – Thesis: Fractal dimension-based methodology for detecting and locating multiple damages in a 4-storey steel frame structure (In progress).
- Jose Navarrete-Ruiz – Thesis: Design, instrumentation, and monitoring of truss structures to identify its dynamic (In progress).
- Humberto Cruz-Ramirez – Thesis: CEEMD-based methodology for motor imagery classification (In progress)
- Antonio Bazaldua-Camacho – Thesis: Fractal dimension-based methodology for sudden cardiac death prediction (In progress)
- Linda Karen Bárcenas–Uresti – Thesis: EMD-based methodology for MCI classification using MEG signals (In progress)